The last time I wrote about my weather blanket, I had just found the yarn I wanted to use for my corners. None of my squares had been put together at the time, because the first two rows would be incomplete without those pieces. Since then, I’ve had an explosion of progress. I’m still not caught up to today’s weather, but considering I started almost a month late, this week has felt very productive. The first three rows are now finished and sewn together, and in row four I get to sprinkle in some rain!
One thought on “Weather Blanket Progress”
this is just the neatest idea !!!
LikeLiked by 1 person