A few teasers have gone up for the February ipsy bag. This month’s theme is simply #ipsyLOVE. The video plays on over the top gestures of affection, but the products seem geared toward a more delicate, classic romance. I didn’t get the sneak peek until Monday, but the image above was already leaked on Sunday (not very clearly, but some studious ipsters got busy identifying the products from a fuzzy thumbnail). All Glam Bags will contain one of the above, full-size products.
- NYX Cosmetics Slim Eye Pencil (colors: Gold, Silver Shimmer, or Crystal Glitter) $3.50
- Pencil Me In Cosmetics Eye Pencil (color: Amethyst) $6.99
- Rob Scheppy for ‘Tini Beauty Powder Shadow (color: Pearl Fizz) $12.00
- Luxie Beauty Large Angled Face Brush 504 (synthetic bristles 100% vegan) $16.00
- China Glaze Nail Lacquer w/ Hardeners (color: Marry a Millionaire) $6.99
- Emite Professional Eye Lash Curler $24.05 (listed 200 krona)
Ipsters got another teaser today on facebook. This one is not guaranteed to be a full-size, which may explain a simplified logo on the lid.
- ModelCo BLUSH Cheek Powder (colors: Cosmopolitan, or Peach Bellini) full-size $22.00; ipsy size 0.12oz $9.43
The Tuesday teaser added a few new products as well as introducing one of the video mentions.
- City Color Creamy Lip Stain (color: Flirtini) $4.99
- City Color Lip Balm (colors: Fire, Spice, Blush, or Berry ) $3.99
- Cargo Cosmetics New Essential Lip Gloss (color: Anguilla) full-size $16; ipsy size 4.5g
- Medusa’s Make-up Safari Eyeshadow (color: Headhunter) full size $8.00; ipsy size 0.4oz
The bag this month is much cuter than January’s bag. We’re going back to the ipsy pink for this side-zip pouch with solid pink back. A few more products were mentioned in the ipsy video which have not been worked into a sneak peek graphic yet. It’s not known yet whether glam bag subscribers will receive one or any of the following, but they are anticipated among the February lineup.
- Demeter Fragrance Library Roll-on Perfume Oil (scent: First Love; an irresistible, unique and unusual light floral combination of lemon zest, jasmine, honeysuckle,
water lotus and white rose) $10.00
- JOYA FvsS Composition No. 1 Roll-On Parfum (Top Note: sparkling Italian mandarin, Brazilian orange and fresh quince.Middle Note: heliotrope petals, tuberose, jasmin, camellia and Damask rose. Dry Down: creamy sandalwood, pale musk and a hint of tonka bean.) $28.00
- Hey Honey Take It Off! Exfoliating Honey Peel Off Mask (previous ipsy item at 10ml; full-size $35 for 50ml) $7.00
New confirmed items through the Glam Room:
- GLAMGLOW BRIGHTMUD Eye Treatment – full size $69.00; ipsy sample $11.50
- Eva NYC Up All Night Volumizing Spray – 1oz $10.00
- Hada Labo Tokyo Ultimate Anti-Aging Facial Mask – full-size $15.00; ipsy sample $7.50
- Mitchell & Peach Fine Radiance Face Oil – full-size £30/$45.65; ipsy size $22.83
Check out the video to see some of the products on the ipsy girls. Billing is already processed for the February bag, but you’ve got plenty of time to sign up and get a March bag. Subscription is only $10, shipping included, and the bags typically ship around the 12th of the month. I will be updating as I learn more details for this month. Also, throughout the month, I will be posting predictions on my lineup as well as reviews once I’ve tested the products.